Friday, December 20, 2013

New blogs and Dollidays!

New blogs!


Hello! My name is Ruby! I used to just me the blog. I made some changes and fixed it up! I have a youtube, agbythesea, and a instagram, agbythesea and this is my blog! I won't post here often. Just updates, and stuff. (: So, yeah! now for dollidays!

Dollidays:

OK, so the dollidays are coming! yay! I have some lovely videos planed and maybe a Christmas surprise... (;  So, I thought I would tell you what I am asking for! ( Also what you may see on my videos, blog post and Instgram!)
1. A doll, not telling who.
2. A camera.
3.Some doll outfits from AG.
4. A few books.
5. Two tripods.

So, that's really everything! This will be my last post till' Christmas. I may post then ad tell you everything I got! (: Bye!

The demigod, reader, and Film maker,
                                                                Ruby-